I’ve been working for a couple weeks on a sequel to Tasty Planet. We haven’t finalized the story or setting for the new game, but we’ve picked a general direction and things are moving along. Here are some features that we have in mind:
- Larger scale in levels. We want the ability to go from really small to really large in a single level instead of spread across multiple levels.
- Many more levels. I’ve been working on tools to speed up our ability to generate content.
- New physics system. This will make object interactions feel better.
- 2-Player Cooperative play. Should be super fun for parents who like to play the game with their kids.
- New visuals. Kris has started experimenting with different visual styles.
I’ll be posting more as development continues.